Tuesday 24 April 2012

Hi Everyone!

This is the first post of my new blog - Add Coin To Play. I will be taking a look into the wonderful world of retro gaming and be voicing my opinions, sharing my experiences and basically telling you what I like and don't like. Retro video games stirs up so many emotions and memories for me which I want to share with anyone who is willing to read/listen. So please subscribe, contribute or just look around as I full immerse myself into this majestic world. More coming soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment and even more so for contacting me via the form on my blog.

    It's always nice to get comments from visitors - I don't get that many as my blog is rather niche even in retro geek circles - but the blog views have significantly increased since I first started and I am pleased that people enjoy the content that I have. I'm not the worlds greatest writer but I hope my points and enthusiasm come across.

    Stick with it, enjoy and don't get to disheartened if the visits take time to come in.

    I look forward to seeing what content appears.

    ReplyDelete