Thursday 26 April 2012

Future plans and all that

The blog posts are growing and I am trying to put more and more content but I need a plan. I have decided to put together a few weekly features so I can get some routine in the blog and hopefully start growing from there. My first weekly feature will happen be published every Thursday. Now the thing I am going to do is a mammoth task but everyone has to start somewhere. I have wanted to play as many retro games as possible and I have always thought how many have I actually played? Every Thursday I will pick three games to play throughout the week and make my way through as many games as I can. The feature will be called The Thursday Trio and will be a great feature for me. The next feature will look at the real heart of games and evokes so many emotions. Put a coin in the Sunday Jukebox and listen to the retro game music classics. Some are good, some are bad and some are almost definately ugly. The last weekly feature will be a look at the crazy world of gaming and the lengths people go to either play their favourite games or the reactions when they don't get their own way. Twisted Tuesdays feature will identify the spoilt brats, the real game heads and the sheer loonies.

No comments:

Post a Comment