Monday 30 April 2012

Herman and the Hermits

Video gaming has always been a big part of my life from an early age but I have never let it take over my life. Some people take it to extremes and it becomes an obession as they spend whole days fixed to the screen. True I think this is more so with modern gamers but I have always tried to limit my video game time so I could have other interests like actually going OUTSIDE. I know the majority of gamers don't live their life like a hermit and I have never been that way ------ until now. Now I am getting a little bit older, I am finding myself getting more and more contented with my retro game pastime. Just recently I turned down free tickets to go and watch my favourite team because I wanted to finish one of my new features on the blog. I mean this is total madness as I am having to try and convince myself to go and not become what I have said I never will be. The madness doesn't stop there though, I am actually thinking of turning down invitations to the pub because I want to complete a retro game by the end of the week. Pub and beer versus couch and retro gaming. What is happening to me? I am turning into a............geek????

No comments:

Post a Comment