Tuesday 1 May 2012

Twisted Tuesday - Tattoo

A couple of my work colleagues were talking about tattoos the other day and how they have seemed to become more and more popular. Now I totally get tattoos although I don't have one or will ever think of having one as a prefer the au natural look and maybe I am now in the minority of not having a tattoo. I know a lot of people get tattoos for different reasons and what people do to their own body is down to themselves but sometimes you have to say "what are people thinking?". So I did a bit of digging on the internet to see how many people have retro gaming tattoos and suprisingly there is a lot. Like with all tattoos, done tastefully they can look quite cool, but there are always extremes. I don't get people who have tattoos on their knuckles or spider webs on their eyelids but again each to their own. These video game tattoos below are from the stupid to the stupider and just show how many people out there are twisted.




No comments:

Post a Comment